TargetPoint Consulting is a research firm that specializes in voter and consumer research and prescriptive data analytics. Our staff – comprised of survey researchers, focus group specialists, data strategists, campaign and market professionals and statisticians – spends their time searching for the most important insights and knowledge to share with our clients to meet their goals. We provide insight to help elevate key issues, increase donations, improve brand image and awareness, boost sales, win an election, or pass legislation.
As we rapidly approach the November 2018 midterm elections, TargetPoint is adding to our tight-knit staff of the best and the brightest in the industry. Whether you went to college to train in the theories and applications of political science, have been in the field working on races around the country, or have a knack for the technical and statistical – we’re looking for a broad range of talents to add value to our team.
TargetPoint exists at the intersection of data and action so joining our team means a front row seat to the development and use of innovative big data strategies. We strive to make our corporate-meets-campaign environment both inviting and challenging, and never dull. TargetPoint ideal both for new-graduates and those with 1-2 years of professional experience to launch a career in opinion research and big data or for the more seasoned professional to dig into an exciting new opportunity.
Click below to view full descriptions of open positions, and make sure to read below about the Targeteer culture & offerings.
Here are some of the benefits that come with a position at TargetPoint:
• Competitive salaries based on candidate qualifications and experience, and performance bonuses are offered on an annual basis.
• Full benefits package including healthcare coverage, HSA contributions, and 401(k) eligibility.
• Additional benefits including PTO, student loan repayment and college savings programs.
• Other benefits include an almost endless supply of snacks and beverages, monthly catered lunches, team happy hours and events.
About our location:
• With an office located in the North Old Town neighborhood of Alexandria, Virginia – TargetPoint is located minutes from Washington D.C., Washington Reagan National Airport and just a 10-block walk to Old Town Alexandria.
• Our building is situated on the water with views of the Potomac and Maryland’s National Harbor.
• All employees are given access to the exercise facility located onsite.
• Parking is available underground in our building, and for transit commuters shuttle access is provided to and from the building to the Braddock Metro.
• In the coming months, North Old Town will be undergoing development to become the new arts district destination of Alexandria – bringing exciting new options to the neighborhood.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the listed position in the subject line.